What This Episode is About
In this episode, it’s going to be a little different. I have had the idea of adding a second episode a week. I get a lot of questions from people, a lot of questions that are really really good and important to me and to the special needs community, so I really want to discuss them with all of you. In this episode, and for future Q&A’s, I am just going to answer questions. YOUR questions. Please let me know if this is something you enjoy and if you have anything you’d like to ask me, DM me on Instagram or email me at [email protected] or [email protected]
I know that this message of acceptance is bigger than myself and bigger than me being a mom to Remy, because there are SO many parents that feel alone in this journey. All we want is to learn how to cope and know what to do.
Questions I am Answering in This Episode
- Do you have your own therapy? How do you cope with anxiety?
- How do you handle when your partner wants to parent differently?
- Are you always patient with your special needs child when she is aggressive towards her sister?
- How do you balance work, family, self-care?
- How do you balance your special needs child and their siblings?
- Do you think the stages of grief can fluctuate in order?
- How do you deal with ignorant people criticizing you as a mom?
- How do you know you have fully accepted autism?
Thank you for sticking around and listening to this episode!. If you have any questions for future podcasts, let me know! I would love to hear them and try my best to answer.